x----SPAM----x Strong enough for a men, but made for a women

From: Terra (Terra@PokerNetwork.com)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2006 - 14:21:47 MEST

       Pollution From Chinese Coal Casts a Long Shadow
       Vital Signs: Safety: Child Restraint Seats Found Safer Than Seat Belts

       Super H0T Se11ing Quality Meds At Cheeap
       We dont keep ur record (not even your name)
       You are safe with us, You Pay & we ship

       [1]You'll get the best erectlon you can remember in many years for sure. (-:

       Companies are looking up job applicants on social networking sites like MySpace.
       The regulations, stemming from a 1988 law intended to combat counterfeiting by verifying a drug's pedigree, were originally drafted in 1999.