- Expanded functionality to incorporate dynamic correlation estimation for datasets with non-integer valued indep variable.
- A column is added to return value of bootstrapCI to give direct visual comparison of cor estimation and confidence interval estimation.
- Table data.summary is added to return values of both bootstrapCI and dynamicCorrelation to summarize heterogeneity of dataset. Three columns included in this table are: sample.size (number of observations used in the calculation), min.max.time (max common observation time), max.max.time (max individual observation time in the sample).
- Three new variables are introduced to both dynamicCorrelation and bootstrapCI: points.length, points.by, and min.obs. See help page for more detail.
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Reformated code, and removed unnecessary code (e.g., usage of attach and detach), to adhere to modern practice/standards.
- Fixed a bug in dynamicCorrelation (was applicable only to input with byOrder specified, lag < 0, and by.deriv.only = FALSE).
- Fixed a typo regarding parentheses usage in bootstrapCI.