RLQ graphics

From: Byungok Ahn (byungok.ahn@uni-essen.de)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 01:19:39 MEST

Hi ADElist

Being much indebted to Sylvain Dolédec´s advice I was able to run a RLQ analysis.
I have plotted the first ordination axis of the RLQ analysis of the environmental variables (Doc. Fig. 16).
But I still have problems with presentation of the RLQ results for the species abundance (Fig. 17, especially, how can I label the species positioned at the weighted average (circles) of sites where they occur?) and species traits (Fig. 18). I just try to follow the explanation of Sylvain Dolédec (ADElist 09/10/2000) but I fail in getting the graphic which is close to Fig. 18 (I am very poor at French!). Please note that I used FCA instead of MCA to analyze the species traits.

Can someone tell me how to plot these graphics?

All the very best,

Byungok Ahn
University of Essen
Institute of Ecology