Factor Map and Co-inertia Analysis

From: Culhane, Aedin (a.culhane@ucc.ie)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 18:42:04 MET

Dear ADElist
I am trying to reproduce the factor map figures from Thioulouse and Lobry,
1995 Co-inertia analysis of amino acid physico-chemical properties and
protein composition with the ADE package, Comput. Appl. Biosci 11(3) 321-9.
I would be really grateful if you could tell me which results files from the
co-inertia analysis are required to produce these figures.
Thanks a million
Aedin