k-function -overlapping triangles

From: Maria D. Tchakerian (melos@geog.tamu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 18:45:57 MET

I am using the ADE4 package to analyze the distribution of honey bees in
Tucson Arizona. Our dataset goes from 1995 to 2001. I have an irregular
polygon and I have followed all the instructions in Thema 8.0 to create
the triangulate polygon (outside my polygon of interest). I was able to
run the k function for 1995 and 1996, but then I started getting an error
message "error: overlapping triangles" for the rest of the years. I have
tried several options but nothing seems to work. Would you please help me
to figure out what can I do about this problem???

        Thanks

Maria D. Tchakerian
Research Associate
Knowledge Engineering Laboratory