RE: overlapping triangles

From: Goreaud Francois (francois.goreaud@CLERMONT.cemagref.fr)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 15:54:44 MEST

Dear colleague,

This message normally comes when the computation of the edge effect
correction fails, which in most cases is due to a false definition of the
triangles.

Maybe you can send us the corresponding file, so that we can check ?

Sincerely yours

François Goreaud

CEMAGREF, LISC
24 avenue des Landais - BP 50085