Re: Missing Data

From: Stephane DRAY (dray@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 10:23:54 MEST

Hello,
yes ade-4 does not work with missing data. You must remove or estimate
missing data. If you want to perform PCA, you can use the nipals algorithm
which perform PCA with missing values. I have a R function to perform
nipals and you can download it in the software section of my website (
http://www.steph280.freesurf.fr/ )

Sincerely.