Displaying results

From: Sara Mouro (sara@gmesintra.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 11:26:00 MET

----- Original Message -----
From: Sara Mouro
To: adelist@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 6:26 PM
Subject: Substituting Canoco...

Dear all,

I would like to use ADE4 instead of CANOCO and I believe I have already understood how to perform the ACC or the comparable methods as AFCVI.
But I still have not understood if it is possible to obtain some "attractive" graphics for the file output.
How should we then visualize (and show the others) the obtained results?
(I do know how to use Scatters, ScatterClass, and so on but I can not use them to project site or species-scores at the same time/window as environmental variables "centrism" for example - the typical Canoco output).

Hope you can help me on this....Please....!!!!

Best Regards.
Sara Mouro.