Re:

From: Stephane DRAY (dray@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 15:52:30 MEST

    Hello,
    I think that you will find some help in the topics documentation.
    -You need two text files (one for species, one for soil)
    -transform text files to binary files with Texttobin
    -perform analysis of species data (CA, PCA...)
    -peform analysis of soil data (you must use the row weights of the species
    analysis)
    -link the two analysis by the coinertia module

    You can have additional information in the following documentation:

    http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/ADE-4/volume1.html
    http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/ADE-4/volume2.html (for separate analysis)
    ftp://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/pub/mac/ADE/ADE4/DocThemPDFUS/Thema41.pdf (for
    coinertia analysis)

    At 09:07 19/10/2004, Stella Zerbino wrote:
    >Bonjours: I want to do an Coinertia analysis. I just start to use in
    >ADE-4. I don´t know how can I do the file?. Have Put I in the same table
    >the dates of the soil macrofauna species and soilproperties?. Thanks.
    >Stella Zerbino

    Stéphane DRAY

    Département des Sciences Biologiques
    Université de Montréal, C.P. 6128, succursale centre-ville
    Montréal, Québec H3C 3J7, Canada

    Tel : (514) 343-6111 poste 1233 Fax : (514) 343-2293
    E-mail : stephane.dray@umontreal.ca

    Web http://www.steph280.freesurf.fr/