RLQ analysis

From: Colleen Seymour (CSeymour@botzoo.uct.ac.za)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 16:09:39 MEST

    Hi,

    I wonder if anyone can help me. I've been trying to carry out the RLQ
    analysis in ADE4. When I do the PCA using the correlation matrix option,
    with row weights obtained from the weight file ***.fcpl, I get a message
    saying "invalid double selection". The system still produces a file. If I
    then use this file in the RLQ preparation analysis, I get a message that
    says "Q & L: non convenient weight".
    Does anyone have any ideas what is causing the problem and how I might
    remedy it?

    All help much appreciated!
    Best regards
    Colleen