Re: statico method

From: Miura Masataka (miura-m@exfor.agr.hokudai.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 11:48:51 MET

    Dear Anne B Dufour

    Thank you very much for your help.
    Though I am poor in French (English, too!?), I could refer to just R-code in that note.

    In consequence,I became aware of using previous virsion of ADE4 package.
    By upgrading to a new version of ADE4 package, problem was cleared up.
    The reason being that I could find out "supIX" and "supIY" values in old one,
    and I could express what i wanted to do after all.

    I would very much appreciate your any suggestions.

    Sincerely

    Masataka Miura

      Masataka Miura
    Tomakomai Experimental Forest, Hokkaido university, Japan

     TEL:0144-33-2171
     FAX:0144-33-2173
     E-mail:miura-m@exfor.agr.hokudai.ac.jp