x----SPAM----x WORK ONLINE AND EARN $$

From: GPL SOFTWARE COMPANY (ChiChaddock@m77.net81-65-24.noos.fr)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2005 - 12:02:25 MEST

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I represent a small software company located in Russia. We have
    around 5 programmers working with clients all over the world. When
    we started working, we presented ourselves as an american company
    in order to receive an equally american salary. Since we are not US
    citizens, we receive double as less earnings. For the equal work, an
    American programmer would receive double as much. For example,
    if we say we are Russian, we get paid $1,000. If we say we are
    American, we get paid $2,000.

    We would like to offer you a 8% of our wages, if you can help us!

    If you would like help us and learn more about the job, just email us
    at: mailto:gplsoftware@aol.com?Subject=DETAILS It doesn’t matter
    what country you come from. The job we provide is 100% legal to
    your country and we do not need you to involve your own money
    to this project.

    Sincerely,
    Diane Novikoff
    Project Manager, GPL SOFTWARE COMPANY