re: Investor news

From: r201-217-171-219.dialup.adsl.anteldata.net.uy@univ-lyon1.fr
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 03:20:34 MEST

    Volume climbs over 437%, I Z O N prepares for another Price jump Tomorrow

    Since last weeks announcements, we have seen the price climb 25% from
    Wed and the volume climb over 437% today.

    Today’s activities saw highs of $0.80 and we feel we will see it climb
    over $0.90 tomorrow.

    Take a look at last weeks announcements and grab some I Z O N in the morning
    before the price starts to climb.

    InZon Corporation
    S: I Z O N
    L: $0.69
    P. Climb: over 25% Since Wed
    V. Climb: 437.7%
    Short Proj. $0.90 - $1.00

    Last weeks News Release:

    I n Z o n Corp Revolutionizes Online Media Broadcasting With New Technology

    Two Announcements this month have sparked our understandable interest. On
    March 6, 2006 I Z O N announced the expansion of its network by 400% which
    has paved the way for the announcement that has brought this Alert to you.

    I Z O N released at end of day yesterday that they have completed their
    development of a new software that allows Online Broadcast Companies to
    better utilize their networks thus reducing their highest expense while
    at the same time increasing the quality of broadcasts allowing them to
    offer more HD (High definition) broadcasts over the Internet.

    Said inZon's CEO, David F. Levy, "our DBA technology provides media
    organizations with significantly greater network utilization..... to offer
    more content in a high-definition format, we expect to capture a significant
    number of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Video Broadcasting customers for this product."

    This technology will completely change what Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers
    are able to offer to the clients in service and quality, and over all continue
    advance the technology that has made the internet the most powerful information
    medium on the planet.

    For more information, go to w w w.i n z o n.n e t