ADE for Windows '95

From: nadiaroselli@iol.it
Date: Thu May 22 1997 - 14:14:31 MET DST

Bonjour,

I work with Windows '95. Which file have I to use to obtain ELLIPSE GRAPH and ELLIPSE GROUP?
(SCATTER.exe, SCATTERCLASS.exe, SCATTERDISTRI.exe)
I use windows: min &max and ellipse from SCATTERS.exe, but...

ADE for W95 is very difficult to manage when you work with different windows. There is something I can do or is so for everybody?

For match two scatter I use the rigth command (SCATTER.exe Options: match two scatters)
The first file is .FCCO, the second one is .FCLI, then the label(one in the first place and the second in the second place) but I obtain just a white graph.

Thanks
        Nadia Roselli