call for papers

From: Stazione di Ecologia Museo di Storia Naturale (museo.comfe@fe.nettuno.it)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 10:08:36 MET DST

Bonjour!
Excusez moi, je ne suis pas capable d'écrire des longs papiers en français.

I hope I don't disturb you very much, but I want let you to know that our
Museum publish a journal of ecology ("Quaderni della Stazione di Ecologia",
ten volumes issued up to now). We accept papers on animal ecology of
population and communities; we keep a subsection dealing with ecology and
conservation problems of communities of terrestrial invertebrates in
wetlands (in Europe).
Another journal is starting (Tentative title: "Geobios") collecting papers
on earth science, museum science and systematics.
You can get more info (for instance, instructions to the Authors) asking:

Stazione di Ecologia<museo.comfe@fe.nettuno.it>

Merci beaucoup, excusez moi encore.

Carla Corazza
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:-)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>