(no subject)

From: kent.lofgren@pedag.umu.se
Date: Wed Nov 26 1997 - 09:27:00 MET

Bonjour!
Together with the ADE-4 package there are several "documents". I just
finished reading one article called "Multivariate analysis of spatial
patterns: a unified approach to local and global structures" (1995?,
Thioulouse, Chessel and Champely). The article contains a lot of graphics,
and they are pleasant to the eye.
My question here is on graphics. What computer programmes are used to make
these kinds of graphics? Are they "created" with ADE-4, or does it take
more?

Kent Lofgren

University of Umea
Pedagogiska Institutionen