Re: WinPlus

From: Jean Thioulouse (Jean.Thioulouse@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 12:23:55 MET DST

Agustin Lobo <alobo@ija.csic.es> wrote :
>I have a little problem with the WinPlus interface.
>After installation, I select the Meteo file
>(according to p. 15 of the Topic doc. 1.2) and only the
>"open file" option appears, not the "Open with ..."
>options, as in the 5th fig. of the page.

Use the "Software" button/menu "Add to list" option to add
the programs you want to use from WinPlus. Once this is done,
you'll be able to "Open with..." these programs (see page 8
of the same doc.)

Jean

--
Jean Thioulouse - Laboratoire de Biometrie -  Universite Lyon 1
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex - France           Fax: 04 78 89 27 19