Re: I am getting an error message "unhandled exception c0000005" when I attempt to cluster (compute part

From: Jean Thioulouse (Jean.Thioulouse@biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 10:07:00 MET DST

"Mark Weber" <weberm@co.st-louis.mn.us> wrote:
>I am getting an error message "unhandled exception c0000005" when I attempt
>to cluster (compute partition) certain files. These files include *.hili,
>*.iil1, *.iim1, *.iiw2 etc... Is anyone else having this problem? Are
>certain files not meant to be clustered using this method?

No, you should have no particular problem with these types of files
(that is, if that they are valid, i.e. if they do not contain for example
only zeroes or NANs). Since these files are outputs from other ADE-4
modules, you should check that the preceding analyses gave good results.

Jean

--
Jean Thioulouse - Laboratoire de Biometrie -  Universite Lyon 1
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex - France           Fax: 04 78 89 27 19