Associated Team HELIX-USP
This page contains references to the publications of participants to
the associated team that have been accepted, published or submitted after
Jan. 2005, as well as pointers to the publicly available (through a web interface) software corresponding to some of
the algorithms described in the papers.
- V. Lacroix, C. G. Fernandes, M.-F. Sagot,
Motif Search in Graphs: Application to Metabolic Networks,
accepted at IEEE/ACM Trans. on Comp. Biology and Bioinformatics, 3:360-368, 2006.
- E.M. Rodrigues, M.-F. Sagot, and Y. Wakabayashi, The Maximum Agreement
Forest Problem: approximation algorithms and computational experiments,
Theoretical Computer Science, 374:91-110, 2007.
- P. Peterlongo, N. Pisanti, F. Boyer, A. P. do Lago, M.-F. Sagot,
Lossless filter for multiple repetitions, Journal of Discrete Algorithms, in press, 2007.
International conferences with program
- V. Lacroix, C. G. Fernandes, and M.-F. Sagot, Reaction
motifs in metabolic networks, Proceedings of WABI 2005 (Workshop
on Algorithms in BioInformatics) (R. Casadio and G. Myers,
eds.),Lecture Notes in BioInformatics (LNBI), topical subseries of
Lecture Notes in Computer Siences, vol. 3692, Springer-Verlag,
pp. 178-191, 2005.
- S. S. Adi, M. D. V. Braga, C. G. Fernandes, C. Ferreira, F. Martinez, M.-F.
Sagot, M. A. Stefanes, C. Tjandraatmadja and Y. Wakabayashi, Repetition-free
LCS with few reversals., IV Latin-American Algorithms, Graphs and Optimization
Symposium (LAGOS'07), Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, in press, 2007
- R. Tavares, S. S. Adi, P. Blayo, and M.-F. Sagot,
Utopia: an exact generic core algorithm for gene prediction using
- V. Lacroix, O. Rogier, L. Cottret, F. Jourdan, C. G. Fernandes M.-F. Sagot,
Paper on the Motus software.
- P. Peterlongo, G. A. T. Sacomoto, N. Pisanti, A. P. do Lago, M.-F. Sagot,
Extension of the paper on a lossless filter allowing for an edit instead of a Hamming distance and presentation of the corresponding Tuiuiu algorithm.
- P. Peterlongo, N. Pisanti, A. Pereira do Lago, M.-F. Sagot,
Lossless Filter for Long Multiple Repetitions with Edit Distance., .
- V. Lacroix, O. Rogier, L. Cottret, F. Jourdan, C. G. Fernandes M.-F. Sagot:
- P. Peterlongo, N. Pisanti, A. P. do Lago, M.-F. Sagot: