- 2016-now: Assistant professor, Univ. Nice Sophia Antipolis, France, in Pierre Abad's team, in ISA.
- 2013-2015: Part-time between LBBE in Lyon and ABI in Paris.
- 2008-2016: Assistant professor, Univ. Lyon 1, France, in Manolo Gouy's team, in LBBE.
- 2007-2008: Post-doctoral position, Politecnico de Torino, Italy, in Riccardo Zecchina's team.
“Inference of biological networks using message-passing algorithms inspired from statistical physics, and comparative genomics.”
- 2004-2007: PhD thesis, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France. Advisor: Massimo Vergassola.
“Implications of codon bias in regulation of translation and chromosome organization among bacteria and phages.”
- 2004-2007: PhD thesis at the Institut Pasteur, Paris, France. Advisor: Massimo Vergassola.
- 2003-2004: Master Interfaces Physics-Biology, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris & Université Paris VII, France.
- 2001-2003: Magister in physics, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris & Université Paris VI, France.
Scientific and technical responsibilities
- 2011-2016: Member of the "Communication group" of the LBBE.
- 2010-2016: Head of the "Mathematics and Computer Science for the Life Sciences" undergraduate section at the University Lyon 1.
- 2008-2016: Management of the teaching collaboration between University Lyon 1 and the engineer' school INSA Lyon.
- 2008-now: Referee for Molecular Biology and Evolution; Nucleic Acids Research; BMC Bioinformatics; Journal of Molecular Evolution; Infection, Genetics and Evolution; Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment; Deep-Sea Research I; ...
- Martial arts, rollerblading, hiking
- Strategy, wargames, roleplaying games
- Science-fiction and fantasy reading