FCA graphics

From: Julie Bremner (Julie.Bremner@newcastle.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 18:52:04 MEST

I am trying to plot the results of an FCA.

I have plotted the F1xF2 ordination for species positions (using
'Scatters: Labels'). I now want to produce a plot with modality
distributions overlaid on the species F1xF2 ordination (as per
Chevenet, Doledec and Chessel 94, figure 3). I have been able to do
this for MCA results using 'ScatterClass: Labels' but this will not
work for my FCA results.

Please can you explain the procedure for two-axes ordination of FCA
results?

Thank you.
Julie Bremner
Dept Marine Sciences and Coastal Management
University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
UK