statico method

From: Miura Masataka (miura-m@exfor.agr.hokudai.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 03:54:57 MET

    Dear ADE-colleagues,

    I am trying to perform STATICO method in ADE4 with R 2.0.1 using the
    data of 41 enviromnent factors and 73 species on 30 site, and those
    couples of table containing repetition of 3 seasons. I followed the
    procudule shown in paper by Thiolouse et al. (2004) in Ecology. STATIS
    was performed using "Ktab.match2ktabs" function.

    I can calculate most of processes mentioned in the Ecology paper using
    the function.
    However, my primary interests are the difference in the effect of
    changes in environmental factors on benthos community at various
    location.
    To analyze that, I want to draw a "trajectories factor map of the
    sampling sites" shown in Thiolouse paper.

    I would be delighted if someone could help me by telling me how to draw
    the map and the R-code to perform that.
    Thanks very much.

    With best wishes from freezing Hokkaido

    MASA

      Masataka Miura
    Tomakomai Experimental Forest, Hokkaido university, Japan

     TEL:0144-33-2171
     FAX:0144-33-2173
     E-mail:miura-m@exfor.agr.hokudai.ac.jp